Lot Size11,326 sqft
Home Size2,458 sqft
Days on Market7
Fireworks in Encinitas on July 4th
- Neighborhoods and News
- Encinitas real estate agent, encinitas realtor, fireworks in Encinitas, home in encinitas
- June 29, 2012
If you are looking for a great place to see fireworks this 4th of July ask an Encinitas real estate agent. As an Encinitas real estate agent, I know where all of the great fireworks displays in San Diego County are located this year, and I am going to share that information with you right now.
Whether you are looking for something close in your neighborhood or want to travel to a San Diego landmark to enjoy the fireworks display, here are a few options, all of which occur on July 4th.
- La Jolla – You can catch the fireworks from the roof of La Jolla Cove Suites for $60 or $45 for children, and the night includes refreshments and other entertainment, but most importantly it benefits the the La Jolla Elementary School and the La Jolla Firework Foundation.
- Rancho Bernardo – After celebrating the Spirit of the Fourth at Webb Park you can sit out and view the fireworks from almost anywhere, with the show starting at 9pm.
- The Bay – The Bay has the Big Bay Boom, the largest fireworks display in San Diego and there are five optimal places to view those fireworks from: Shelter Island Barge, Harbor Island Barge, North Embarcadero Barge, South Embarcadero Barge, and Imperial Beach Pier.
- Legoland – If you want to make a full day out of Independence Day you can always head up with the kids to Legoland and catch their fireworks display which goes off at 8:30pm.
These are just a few of the places you can catch fireworks in San Diego County, but there are plenty more cities and towns in the county offering fireworks. Enjoy your Independence Day from these locations or from your home in Encinitas.