Lot Size1.12 ac
Home Size3,743 sqft
Days on Market21
See an Encinitas Home
- Neighborhoods and News
- Encinitas Home, Encinitas Homes, Encinitas House, Encinitas Houses
- September 1, 2011
An Encinitas home can be a big investment for many. With all of the options of where to live an Encinitas home is set in one of the most serene places and surrounded by a great community. A common project many homeowners find themselves either doing or considers is home improvements. Taking a strategic approach is essential for success in this endeavor. Here are a few ideas of where you can make home improvements.
- A quality front entry door
- Convert an attic/extra space into a bedroom
- Build a deck – it’s easier than you think and is low cost
- Install new windows – take advantage of energy tax credits
- Upgrade bathroom fixtures and vanity
- Gain curb appeal with new siding and exterior repairs
With an Encinitas home you can make some creative changes to your home. With the right strategy these home improvement tips will add value to your Encinitas home and property.