Lot Size8,712 sqft
Days on Market42
Restaurants Reopening for Outdoor Dining around Encinitas
- Neighborhoods and News
- February 18, 2021
As health and safety measures are being put in place in the San Diego area, many eateries and restaurants are welcoming their guests back to their patios.
If you’ve been anxious to enjoy your favorite spots again for date night, here are some of the most notable restaurants re-opening for dine in:
1. Union Kitchen & Tap Encinitas: They are reopened for outdoor dining daily, and they have Wine Wednesdays back! With half off bottles of wine and social hours from 3pm-5pm, they are a good spot to grab food in Downtown Encinitas.
2. Waterbar: If you are looking for a date night spot with ocean views, Waterbar is back in business! Enjoy lobster rolls and New England style dining with this unique spot on the water.
3. Breakfast Republic: If you are searching for a breakfast spot with your significant other or family, Breakfast Republic is open for business! They feature specialty food like breakfast bacon mac n cheese, and cinnamon roll pancakes.
4. The Taco Stand: Craving tacos? The Taco Stand is back for outdoor dining! All locations have been reopened for outdoor dining seven days a week. If you’re looking for top rated al pastor tacos, this is the spot!
5. El Chingon: With an extensive margarita list and excellent Mexican cuisine, this is the spot to be at on date night. It is now taking reservations for outdoor dining during the afternoon!