Home Size1,559 sqft
Days on Market1
5 Quick DIY Projects for Your Home
- March 15, 2021
If you are looking to save money but spruce up your space, check out these quick and easy DIY projects you can tackle this weekend!
Here are a few to keep in mind:
1. Reupholster Furniture: In this day and age of Youtube, there is nothing you can’t learn online! Swapping out fabric on a chair and reupholstering it is easier than you think.
2. Create Some Throw Pillows: Head on over to your favorite fabric store and get fabric, stuffing, and some sewing supplies! With a few stitches, you’ll have some new throw pillows for your living room. Check out a quick DIY of a throw pillow here.
3. Swap Out Your Lamp Shades: You would be surprised with how much a room can change with such a simple swamp! A new color for a lamp shade can brighten your room. Or, a new pattern can add a little bit of flair! Simply choose a new fabric shade that is safe for lamps, and apply them to an old lampshade.
4. Paint Your Mirrors: A fresh accent color on a mirror’s border can make all the difference in a room! Simply choose a color that accents the room and get to painting!
5. Make a Rolling Vanity: If you have a cosmetics tray, attach some wheels to it! Small cosmetic trays from IKEA and roller wheels are your ticket into a new rolling vanity for your cosmetic area.