Lot Size1.12 ac
Home Size3,743 sqft
Days on Market21
Valentines Day Dinner at Your Encinitas House
- Neighborhoods and News
- Coldwell banker Encinitas, Encinitas House, Linda Moore, stay home valentines day, valentines day dinner, valentines day dinner recipes, valentines day ideas
- January 21, 2011
Stay at home and have Valentines Day Dinner at your Encinitas house this year and avoid all the hassles with restaurants in Encinitas on Valentines Day. You and that special someone can have a romantic evening for two at home by cooking each other Valentines Day Dinner yourselves! This fun option gets the two of you working together, and then you can enjoy the delicious Valentines Day dinner you made yourselves in the comfort of your own home.
First you are going to need a plan for your meal, and remember that it’s Valentines Day dinner so make sure to have plenty of roses in a vase and lit candles for your dinner table. You might even consider spreading rose petals across your table for a more romantic dinner! Be sure to have the perfect bottle of wine from a wine shop in Encinitas to go with your dinner, and be sure to have an appetizer, an entree, and a desert all planned out beforehand.
Some quick ideas for your Valentines Day dinner at home include:
- Cheese Fondu with Broccoli, Bread Pieces, and Steak Bits for an Appetizer
- Tossed Romaine Salad with Goat Cheese, Cranberries, Pecans, and Vinaigrette Dressing for a Salad
- Filet Mignon with Broiled Lobster Tails and Melted Butter for Your Main Course
- Asian Seasoned Green Beans for Your Vegetable Side
- Scalloped Au Gratin Potatoes for Your Potato Side
- Succulent Red Velvet Cake for the Perfect Valentines Day Desert
Be sure to set the mood for your Valentines Day dinner at home by dimming your lights in your Encinitas house, lighting up some candles, and turning on some smooth dinner jazz music. You and your date can enjoy Valentines Day dinner at home by cooking Valentines Day dinner with each other. Then after you are both finished with your romantic Valentines Day dinner at home, you can enjoy the company of each other over a bottle of wine and watch the sun set from your Encinitas house after a perfect romantic evening with each other away from the rush and fuss of restaurants on Valentines Day.