Lot Size5,315 sqft
Home Size2,347 sqft
Days on Market10
Spa Week in Encinitas
- Neighborhoods and News
- encinitas, homes in encinitas, spa week, Things to do in Encinitas
- April 5, 2010
I love it when large multi-million dollar companies do something that is out of the ordinary and it ends up really treating people to the finer things in life. Such is the case with Dove Beauty Care Deodorant.
Spa week is a bi-annual event that is in every major city. It runs the 12th of this month through the 18th and you can get a day at the spa for ONLY $50! I think we all know how much it normally costs so $50 is really quite a gift by the good people at Dove Beauty Care.
There are several places in the are you can get your treatment. I suggest the following:
1) The Spa at Estancia (at Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa): Available treatments include a 45 Min Targeted Stress Tamer Massage, 50 Min Amala Thai Ultimate Healing Pedicure, and 45 Min Refresher Facial.
2) The wonderful Serenity Spa & Salon (at the Hilton Garden Inn San Diego/Del Mar): Available treatments include a 50 Min Warm Sea Stone Massage, 60 Min Serenity Swedish Massage, and 60 Min Serenity Customized European Facial, Using Fresh Organic Fruits, Plus Peel Upgrade.
3) Our very own.. The Spa at La Costa (at La Costa Resort & Spa, Carlsbad): Available treatments include a 60 Min Feng Shui Manicure or 60 Min Feng Shui Pedicure, 50 Min Reflexology Treatment, and 45 Min Nutritional Life Coaching Consultation with Ingo Loge.
4) Morgan Run Spa & Sport Retreat (at the Morgan Run Club & Resort in Rancho Santa Fe): Available treatments include a 50 Min Aromatherapy Massage and 50 Min Classic European Facial with CoffeeBerry
You know you deserve it. Living and enjoying life in Encinitas means you can afford the better things in life and this is no exception… but just like living here, you do not have to spend a bundle to have the lifestyle of celebrities. You should check out the incredible deals for new homes in Encinitas on my website to see what I mean.