Home Size1,600 sqft
Days on Market7
5 Things You Should Consider When Selling a Home
- September 21, 2021
If you are getting ready to take advantage of the seller’s market and list your home, it can be a lot of work! Before putting your house on the market, there is a checklist of important things to do first:
1. Find a Great Agent: The right real estate agent can make the process less painful. They can also help you get the best price for your home and help you navigate the new market.
2. Consider the Presentation: Every home is different and offers a different appeal. You want to make sure that your home offers a buyer a good impression! Clean up the outside of your home and make sure it is presentable for new buyers.
3. Depersonalize Your Space: While your wedding photos may be beautiful, they can also be a distraction during the showing process. Make sure your space is neutral, and get rid of personal items.
4. Get Rid of Clutter: A messy home can be hard to sell! Make sure your stuff is put away and the living spaces are clean.
5. Fix What You Can: If there are loose door handles or scuff marks on the walls, now is the time to fix it! You want your house to look good for the market.